About This Video
In this week’s episode, We interviewed Christian Contreras of The Christian Contreras Firm and. Christian Contreras is a young litigator in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area. He is involved in personal injury and activism in Los Angeles through Justice-X. The Doctors For Accidents Team was humbled to have such an ambitious and impactful litigator at our studios that took the time to let us and you the audience to get to him and what he is doing in the community. We hope you, The audience, enjoy this interview and get something out of it. Let us know in comments below what kind of guests and questions you want to ask so you get the most out of each episode.
Legal Disclaimer: This is not legal advice or medical advice, seek a licensed attorney for legal advice. Only to be used as educational information and entertainment.
Christian Contreras – Questions & Answers (Episode 005) Interview:
- What motivated you to decide to pursue personal injury litigation?
- What School did you attend?
- What is your day-to-day like? Have things been different Pre-Pandemic and Post-Pandemic?
- Who is your hero/mentor in this line of work?
- What does it take to be in this line of work? What kind of mindset is necessary?
- Tell us about your involvement with East Los Angeles College
- Also, tell us a little bit about Justice X
- What was your toughest case? (Discreetly mention) How do you get through it?
- Are you involved in any pro bono work?
- How would an individual go about approaching you and your firm for pro bono cases?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself advice when starting out. What top 5 things would you tell yourself to do?
If you need help finding doctors on a lien – Contact Us
Call: (833) 999-9362