About This Video
In this week’s episode, Dr. Yashar Ghomri of Los Angeles Pain Institute specializes in Interventional Pain Management and Internal Medicine.
Interventional pain management physicians often include other treatments such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and lifestyle modification (such as exercise, diet, and smoking cessation) to further enhance these procedures He has completed an accredited pain fellowship at LECOM/Larkin Hospital in South Miami and Internal Medicine at Loma Linda University.
Internal medicine or general internal medicine (in Commonwealth nations) is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists, or physicians (without a modifier) in Commonwealth nations.
With three locations in Southern California (Beverly Hills, Glendale, and Downey) doctor Ghomri has a very successful practice and we were grateful to have him in our studios for an interview and a part of the Doctors For Accidents community. We hope you, The audience, enjoy this interview and get something out of it. Let us know in the comments below what kind of guests and questions you want to ask so you get the most out of each episode.
Legal Disclaimer: This is not legal advice or medical advice, seek a licensed attorney for legal advice. Only to be used as educational information and entertainment.
Dr. Yashir Ghomri – Questions & Answers
- We heard you have a whole new facility in Beverly Hills! Tell us about that
- How do you know what is causing the pain in your patients?
- What is the best way to keep track of pain?
- How long have you been treating patients?
- What are some possible treatment options?
- What pain management options are the safest and most helpful?
- What lifestyle changes do you recommend?
- What are some benefits coming to you?
- If all else fails, what other treatments are available?
- What injuries do you recommend coming in for?
- How frequent are mandatory doctor visits?
- What procedures do you perform the most?
- What injuries do you see the most and what ways do you recommend to prevent them?
If you need help finding doctors on a lien – Contact Us
Call: (833) 999-9362