About This Video
In this week’s episode, Paul Aghabala of PRESTIGE LAW had a discussion with our host about Complications: Personal Injury and Workers’ Comp Claims.
We were grateful to have him in our studios for an interview and a part of the Doctors For Accidents community. We hope you enjoy this interview with Paul Aghabala.
Paul Aghabala of PRESTIGE LAW – Questions & Answers (Season 2: Episode 5) Interview
- What made you want to become a lawyer?
- Why should a client choose you from the many firms out there?
- What is the biggest case you have settled
- What is the difference between workers comp and personal injury?
- Who pays for Workers comp benefits?
- What is the main difference between a personal injury claim and workers comp case?
- Car accidents are troubling for anyone. What do you always suggest your clients do after an accident once they hired you?
- Someone is out delivering company property, and they get bit by a dog? Is the employer also held liable?
- Whats your indicator that a client has a big case or a small case?
- What are some of the tricks insurance companies play when settling a case?
- What types of insurance coverage do you recommend for business owners? I hear you also practice business law?
- How do you prepare for litigation on a commercial policy case? Can you walk me through?
- Have you worked as a defense attorney?
- Why did you switch? And why?
If you need help finding doctors on a lien – Contact Us
Call: (833) 999-9362
Legal Disclaimer: This is not legal advice or medical advice, seek a licensed attorney for legal advice. Only to be used as educational information and entertainment.