In this week’s episode, One of LA’s top doctors, a leading interventional pain specialist in the field, and owner of Remedy Pain Solutions Medical Center joins us on the D4A Personal Injury Show! This southern California top doctor is none other than Dr. Akash Bajaj. Dr. Bajaj joins our show to talk about his journey in the medical field and his profession in pain management.
Akash Bajaj from Remedy Pain Solutions Medical Center – Questions:
- Please tell us about yourself and what inspired you to be a Pain Management Doctor.
- How do you react to highly stressful situations or deal effectively with personal stress in your job as a doctor?
- What strategies do you use to decide what medications to prescribe to patients and how do you keep up with the release of new pharmaceutical treatments?
- What advice would you give someone studying to become a doctor?
- We saw you’ve spoken on CBS Radio as well as UCLA, and UCSF tell us about that.
- What has been a common injury that you have had to treat?
- What has been a common intervention that you have to prescribe?
- What is your daily routine as a pain management doctor?
We hope you enjoyed today’s episode with Dr. Akash Bajaj and our host Jean Paul Anderson. We were grateful to have Akash Bajaj in our studios for an interview and to learn more about the work and dedication of pursuing medicine and helping the community. Thank you Dr. Akash Bajaj for joining D4A Media for this up and personal interview!
If you need help finding doctors on a lien – Contact Us
Call: (833) 999-9362
Legal Disclaimer: This is not legal advice or medical advice, seek a licensed attorney for legal advice. Only to be used as educational information and entertainment.