On this week’s D4A show we are happy to introduce the inspiring founder, Damian Kevitt, of Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE). An organization dedicated to making our streets safer and more accessible for pedestrians. Discover the personal journey that led them to create this impactful initiative and learn about the challenges pedestrians face in urban areas today. From successful programs to collaborating with local governments, our guest sheds light on how SAFE is making a difference. Don’t miss this enlightening conversation that explores the intersectionality of pedestrian safety and social justice while envisioning a safer and more equitable future for all.
Damian Kevitt of SAFE (Streets are For Everyone)- Questions:
- Can you tell us about your personal experience with pedestrian safety, and how it led you to create Streets Are For Everyone organization?
- What are some of the biggest challenges facing pedestrians in urban areas today, and how is your organization working to address them?
- Can you talk about some of the initiatives or programs that Streets Are For Everyone has implemented to improve pedestrian safety and mobility?
- How does Streets Are For Everyone work with local governments and communities to promote safer streets for pedestrians?
- Can you share a success story or accomplishment of Streets Are For Everyone that you’re particularly proud of?
- In your opinion, what role do drivers and cyclists play in promoting pedestrian safety, and how can we encourage more respectful and responsible behavior on the road?
- What are some common misconceptions about pedestrian safety, and how does Streets Are For Everyone work to dispel them?
- Can you speak to the intersectionality of pedestrian safety and social justice, and how Streets Are For Everyone is working to promote equity in access to safe streets?
- Looking to the future, what are some of the goals and aspirations of Streets Are For Everyone, and how can people get involved in supporting your mission?
We hope you enjoyed today’s episode with Damian Kevitt and our hosts Jean Paul Anderson and Nikole Kinsella-Anderson. We were grateful to have Damian Kevitt in our studios for an interview and to learn more about the work and dedication of pursuing safer streets for the community. Thank you Damian Kevitt for joining D4A Media for this up and personal interview!
If you need help finding doctors on a lien – Contact Us
Call: (833) 999-9362
Legal Disclaimer: This is not legal advice or medical advice, seek a licensed attorney for legal advice. Only to be used as educational information and entertainment.