By signing this agreement, you agree to the terms as noted below.
- You agree to participate as a speaker for one 30-60-minute pre-recorded video interview.
- You agree the interview will be performed and recorded in our studio or by Zoom by D4A Media.
- You agree to a 15–20-minute Zoom video conversation before the video recording at either party’s request.
- D4A Media agrees to provide the recordings and/or compilations, coordination, and production of this event, which includes calls, recording, email reminders, exemption of any Master Files, etc., if requested
You agree to do the video interview at no charge and agree not to request any type of compensation from D4A Media/DoctorsforAccidents/JPALiaisonSolutions at any point in the future.
- D4A Media has the right to reproduce the recording in any format and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise, and publicize the recording without compensation.
- D4A Media may edit the recording at their discretion if needed
- D4A Media shall own the worldwide rights, title, and interest, including copyright in and to, the guest/speaker’s recording.
- You, as the speaker, also retain the copyright and the right to use your recording for any purpose.
- You agree to send (2) solo mailers and (1) newsletter blurb to your email list before and after the recording of the D4A Personal Injury Show.
- You agree to promote on all available social media outlets to your following during the promotion period.
- You are permitted and encouraged to make a FREE offer during the recording, which will enable you to collect participant’s information and email addresses.
- If you are unable to make the above marketing commitments, you agree to contact D4A Media at D4A.Media@gmail.com and email@example.com to make an alternate arrangement.
Please indicate your understanding and agreement with the terms of this release by typing your full name to represent your signature in the space provided below.